KRISTINE KOEDS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Kristine is a trusted Executive Advisor in developing IT, business and Digital Leaders on execution of their full leadership and digital transformation potentials.
She is the founder and director of KOEDCON & IT Executive Partners International. Also a partner at CIONET Denmark – global network for Digital Leaders.
Past experience includes roles as board member in the IT industry as well as positions as sales & marketing Director in IT companies.
Kristine is an experienced advisor and transformation manager in the cross-field of business, IT and digitalisation. Her work is specifically centred around:
- Coaching and leadership development (Executive and Senior C level managers)
- CIO leadership training and development (business understanding and leadership)
- Personal development and coaching of Digital Leaders on IT management and leadership
- Coaching of executive and management groups and teams
- LEAN SixSigma Blackbelt process optimisation for better value creation in business and IT operations
- Business and digital Strategy development
IT AND INDUSTRIAL BACKGROUND
- IT Outsourcing, IT Hosting, IT services
- Project Management in SW Development
- HR and Salary Systems
- Business Intelligence/DataWare Housing
- IT Security
Ongoing educations and studies in Management and Leadership, Process Management, IT, Leadership. LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt (2008-2009, London), Business Strategy development and Employee development, high end sales, Business psychology on a high level, Training and education in Leadership Development in Europe and the US. CXO Coaching and business coaching (London/Dublin 2003).
KRISTINE KOEDS COURSE OFFERINGS:
- CIO leadership education course – basic and advanced
- Digital Team Leader courses
- CIO Master Class
BRIAN SVEJSØS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Brian has developed from initially being hands-on technical to becoming a business leader who has done exciting things like project-managing the integration of a multibillion acquisition into the existing business, building a global IT strategy and organisation as CIO, and established software practices as President in an American professional services organisation.
With this background, Brian is a steady hand when it comes to strategy, governance, organisation, team, motivation & performance.
On the educational side, Brian has an economic/business administration degree from Copenhagen Business School as well as a technical IT education from Niels Brock. The leadership side has been developed with the help of the A.P. Møller – Mærsk Leadership Curriculum and 20 years of experience.
- M&A with due diligence
- Counselling of steering committees
- Program and Project management
- Organisation and development of PMO & Enterprise Architecture and other IT functions
- IT and Business integration
- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Manufacturing of building materials
- business process (BPO) and IT outsourcing
- Software and professional services
- Transportation and logistics
- Start-up support.
- Identity and Access Management
- Physical infrastructure
- IT Security
- General Data Protection Regulation/Persondataforordningen
Special interests in:
- How Blockchain and Machine Learning can change the world and how businesses can exploit
- Exploring the possibilities of how digitalisation can impact our businesses and how we live
- Lean and Agile methods and the management of change in the organisation.
PER ULLERICHS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
As (COO and) CEO in Danish municipalities experienced in governance, management and political counseling in the transparent tensions of political leadership, civil society and the organization of professional groups.
- Strategical planning in public welfare systems and city development
- Strategical leadership and management in public welfare
- Financial strategies and financial governance systems
- Digital strategies
- Organizational development
- NGO in democracy development in the Baltics and Bhutan
Since 2017 associated NXT as adviser in strategy, city development and communication.
Carreer covers senior positions as COO and CEO for 5 mayors, 8 city councils and 6 Boards of directors
- 2008 – 2017 CEO, Municipality of Roedovre
- 2000 – 2008 CEO, Municipality of Dragoer
- 1994 – 2000 COO, Municipality of Koege
Senior adviser at LGDK’s Department of Consultancy Services (Kommunernes Landsforening, 1987-1994). Project manager regarding strategical planning, financial governance systems (including budgeting and decentralization strategies), organizational development, leadership training and analysis and planning of public welfare sectors.
(Co)writer of several articles, booklets and books in the fields of public governance, local democracy, financial governance and management and decentralization
Mentor in leadership, Protocol 2011 – 2015
M.Sc.(Econ), University of Copenhagen, 1987. Ongoing studies and educations in management, leadership and conflict management.
OLAV FRØLICHS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Olav is an experienced business leader and manager with a long track record (25+ years) within IT, Technology and Consulting.
He has many years of experience from being partner in a large international management consulting company and has been internationally responsible at group level for Enterprise Architecture and Cloud advisory services. He has headed consultancy work being done for large international companies – and worked with business development and management processes internally.
Olav is founder and CEO of Frolich Consulting, which is serving selected clients with transformational and strategic projects.
IT AND INDUSTRIAL BACKGROUND
Enterprise Architecture, assessments, audits, M&A and Due Diligence. Also areas as ERP replacement, FDA/UDI compliance and 1-1 personal mentoring at C level.
PER RASMUSSENS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Per has more than 25 years of experience in managing projects and motivating people. Per has worked within businesses as different as IT services, defence, telecom, power companies, building, construction sector and FinTech and in roles as different as Team Lead, Project Manager, Product Manager, Pre-sales, Bit Manager, and Workshop Facilitator. One of Per’s main motivators has always been to bring IT, business and customers closer together.
Per is utilising his broad experience in his daily work as instructor and coach and brings in elements from his passion: Improv Theatre to make a unique blend of technical knowledge, scientific evidence and positive energy.
Common denominator in Personal philosophy is that success is reached through an equal amount of human respect, agile approach and strong motivation.
Per is the founder and owner of JustDo! and co-founder of the Improv Theatre group: Hat & Briller (Haywire)
- Personal coaching of Managers
- Coaching of teams
- Leadership and group training – Applied Improvisation
- Training of Team Leads
- Development of Help Desk
- People Change Management in IT project context
- Facilitation of workshops
IT AND INDUSTRIAL BACKGROUND
- Project Manager on merger of Danish Broadband Companies
- Product management within professional headset industry
- Project management of cross border projects within Telecom, Financial industry, Defence industry
- Development and sales of Mission Critical Software within Aviation industry, Telecom
- Danish representative within international standardisation concerning network technologies (ISO, CEN/CENELEC and CCITT)
- Programming of Software Development Systems
- Construction of educational material and teaching the use of Software Development Systems
- Systemic Coach (MMC), Mindtools, 2015
- Prince 2 – Practitioner, Peak Consulting, 2013
- Scrum Master (CSM), Trifork, 2011
- Commercial law, HD, 1992
- Data Engineer from University of Southern Denmark, 1984 – 1987
- Reserve Officer School, 1981– 1982
- Reserve Officer Education – Rang of Captain 1988
- Masterclass Mediation, Mindtools 2017
- Basic Sales and Consultant Skills – Internal Devoteam course
- Writing Skills – Internal Devoteam course
- Workshop management – practical facilitation – Moving Minds A/S
- NIRAS Marked Development Course, MAUF (sales course)
- Telia Nets Leader Training TL2000: Teambuilding, Leadership style and topology – coaching by Cultivator, Hørsholm